Monday, January 24, 2011

Tanner's Quilt

I don't think that I mentioned that we had a new addition to our family last year. This is Tanner, my son Andy and daughter-in-law Chelsie's son, born July 12, 2010. Andy and Chelsie now live in upstate New York, so we had to wait until Christmas time to get to meet our new boy. Contrary to the rather quiet photos of him, he is very lively and goes by the nickname of "Wiggles" because he wiggles and smiles and coos so much when he sees people.


While the kids were here visiting, Chelsie and I went shopping for the fabrics for a quilt for Tanner. She chose a very cute jungle themed fabric line we carry at the quilt shop. I kept the design simple so that Tanner could have his quilt as soon as possible, and here's the design I came up with:
Can't wait to get this off in the mail !

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! My daughter in law seems pleased with it so far. That makes me happy since she chose the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilt, LIsa! And good for you to think ahead and keep it simple. Poor London doesn`t have a quilt yet from Grammy here, and she is 17 months old this week. Yikes! Take care. Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Lisa and they will both love it. He will have fun looking at all the different animals as he gets older.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete